Buying a Home
Having trouble just knowing where to begin on buying a home? Make searching for a new home easier by knowing how to take the first steps to buying your new home.
Ask yourself these few questions:
- What school district do I want to live in?
- What area of the City do I want to live in?
- How far of a drive am I willing to go to and from work?
- How much do I want to pay monthly on a mortgage?
- What size home do I need?
- What type home will fit my needs?
- Where do I go in order to qualify for a mortgage loan?
Once you have answered these few questions, your searching for a home becomes easier and not so overwhelming. If you need assistance in answering these questions, Compas Realty will point you in the right direction.
Read Tips on Home Buying from Realtor.com
- Why Might a Listing’s Square Footage Differ From the Appraisal?
- 8 Potential Problems You Should Watch Out for When Viewing a Home’s Garage
- I Want to Buy a House, but It Needs Some Major Repairs. Is It Worth It?
- ‘I Bought a House in a Flood Zone’: Here’s How We Don’t Sink
- COVID-19 Completely Transformed the Way We Buy Homes—but Will It Stick?
- How To Design Your Dream Home: Tips To Bring a Blueprint to Life
- Want To Build Your Own House? The Pros, Cons, and Costs
- 10 Wild Home Inspection Photos That’ll Make You Go ‘WTF?’
- 4 Crucial Questions To Ask Your Partner Before Buying a House Together
- Should You Buy a Home or Keep Renting? How To Decide in 7 Steps
- Why We Bought 6 ‘Forever Homes’ (and Counting) So Far
- Do You Need Termite Inspection When Buying a Home? 4 Reasons To Call Pest Control
- 5 Reasons You Might Really Regret Moving to the Burbs
- ‘Our Dream Home Failed Inspection’: A Warning to Buyers
- 7 Insider Secrets About House Flipping To Put You on the Path to Profitability