Buying a Home
Having trouble just knowing where to begin on buying a home? Make searching for a new home easier by knowing how to take the first steps to buying your new home.
Ask yourself these few questions:
- What school district do I want to live in?
- What area of the City do I want to live in?
- How far of a drive am I willing to go to and from work?
- How much do I want to pay monthly on a mortgage?
- What size home do I need?
- What type home will fit my needs?
- Where do I go in order to qualify for a mortgage loan?
Once you have answered these few questions, your searching for a home becomes easier and not so overwhelming. If you need assistance in answering these questions, Compas Realty will point you in the right direction.
Read Tips on Home Buying from Realtor.com
- Is Now the Right Time To Buy an Investment Property? How Low Rates Can Help Investors Increase Their Buying Power
- What You Need To Know If You Inherit Real Estate
- Should You Buy a Home If a Recession Is Imminent? Answers Ahead
- What Is a Queen Anne Victorian? An Ornate Style of Architecture With Historic Roots
- 6 Jarring Reality Checks We Found Hiding in Our Dream Home
- What Is a Stratified Market? Everything You Need to Know as a Buyer or Seller
- How Long Can a Seller Take To Respond to Your Offer? Here’s a Reality Check
- 6 ‘Dream Home’ Hopes That Are Completely Delusional
- What Your Real Estate Agent Won’t Tell You About Buying a Home Near Water
- More Than Just a Pretty Place: Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prewar Apartments
- ‘Help, My Husband and I Can’t Agree on a House!’
- Grave Mistake? The Truth About Buying a Home Near a Cemetery
- The Sneaky Way We Won a Bidding War (and Beat 3 All-Cash Offers)
- Buying a House on a Busy Street Might Not Be a Deal Breaker—Here’s Why
- What to Consider When Buying a Home Near a School—Do Your Homework!