Buying a Home
Having trouble just knowing where to begin on buying a home? Make searching for a new home easier by knowing how to take the first steps to buying your new home.
Ask yourself these few questions:
- What school district do I want to live in?
- What area of the City do I want to live in?
- How far of a drive am I willing to go to and from work?
- How much do I want to pay monthly on a mortgage?
- What size home do I need?
- What type home will fit my needs?
- Where do I go in order to qualify for a mortgage loan?
Once you have answered these few questions, your searching for a home becomes easier and not so overwhelming. If you need assistance in answering these questions, Compas Realty will point you in the right direction.
Read Tips on Home Buying from Realtor.com
- David Bromstad of ‘My Lottery Dream Home’ Finds a Place Where You Can Live Like a Millionaire—on a Budget
- Change the Locks—and 7 Other Steps You Should Take To Protect Your Vacant Home After Closing
- How To Buy a Home When You Have Student Loan Debt
- David Bromstad of ‘My Lottery Dream Home’ Reveals Where Gorgeous, Affordable Beach Homes Are Hiding
- 4 Surprising Reasons Homebuyers’ Real Estate Deals Fall Through Today: Could Yours Be Next?
- Don’t Get Duped! 5 Common Real Estate Scams and How To Avoid Them
- ‘My Lottery Dream Home’ Shows Just How Old and Run Down a Lotto Winner’s House Can Be
- The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Living in a Log Cabin—Told by Someone Who Bought One
- ‘My Lottery Dream Home’ Finds 5 Supposedly Swanky Upgrades That Are Actually a Waste of Cash
- Do HOAs Hate Animals? Wacky Stories of HOAs Clamping Down on Furry (and Feathered) Friends
- On ‘Good Bones: Risky Business,’ Mina Starsiak Hawk’s ‘Big Dream’ Seems To Be Going Bust
- Can’t Afford the Home You Could a Year Ago? Don’t Worry, Here’s What To Do
- On the House: How First-Time Homebuyers Can Negotiate Serious Savings
- Is It the ‘Single Worst Time To Buy Real Estate in History’? The Answer May Surprise You
- ‘My Lottery Dream Home’ Reveals One Surprising Thing Lotto Winners Love To Do To Their New Homes