Buying a Home
Having trouble just knowing where to begin on buying a home? Make searching for a new home easier by knowing how to take the first steps to buying your new home.
Ask yourself these few questions:
- What school district do I want to live in?
- What area of the City do I want to live in?
- How far of a drive am I willing to go to and from work?
- How much do I want to pay monthly on a mortgage?
- What size home do I need?
- What type home will fit my needs?
- Where do I go in order to qualify for a mortgage loan?
Once you have answered these few questions, your searching for a home becomes easier and not so overwhelming. If you need assistance in answering these questions, Compas Realty will point you in the right direction.
Read Tips on Home Buying from Realtor.com
- Found The One? 10 Things To Do Before Making an Offer on a House
- Buying a House With Cash? Don’t Forget These Closing Costs for Cash Buyers
- Can You Work With Multiple Realtors? Sometimes More Is Less
- Did You Sign a Real Estate Agent Contract? The Realtor Exclusivity Agreement Question, Explained
- Confessions of an Airbnb Host: What It’s Really Like To Rent Out a House, Warts and All
- 6 Things People Say About Buying a Home Today That Actually Aren’t True
- ‘Tough, but Worth It.’ 5 Crucial Lessons I Learned From Buying a Home in 2021’s Competitive Real Estate Market
- Who Pays the Realtor Commission When You Buy or Sell a Home?
- When Can a Seller Back Out of a Home Sale? The 5 Times They May Bail
- Why Do Homebuyers and Sellers Rarely Meet? Here’s What Can Go Wrong
- 10 Gorgeous Kitchen Listing Photos With Hidden Problems: Can You Spot Them?
- 10 Lovely Listing Photos With Hidden Flaws You’ll Regret Falling For: Do You Spot Them?
- I Dream of Moving to San Diego, but It’s So Expensive — Even With a $300K Down Payment. Should We Wait for the Market To Cool?
- Is Your Home (and Home Insurance) Ready for Extreme Weather?
- Could Identity Theft Keep You From Buying a House?