Buying a Home
Having trouble just knowing where to begin on buying a home? Make searching for a new home easier by knowing how to take the first steps to buying your new home.
Ask yourself these few questions:
- What school district do I want to live in?
- What area of the City do I want to live in?
- How far of a drive am I willing to go to and from work?
- How much do I want to pay monthly on a mortgage?
- What size home do I need?
- What type home will fit my needs?
- Where do I go in order to qualify for a mortgage loan?
Once you have answered these few questions, your searching for a home becomes easier and not so overwhelming. If you need assistance in answering these questions, Compas Realty will point you in the right direction.
Read Tips on Home Buying from Realtor.com
- 5 Contingencies You Should Never Remove When Buying a House
- We Want a $250,000 Home Within an Hour of the Mountains or the Ocean—Where Should We Retire?
- ‘We Bought a House That Hadn’t Been Built Yet’: New Construction May Be the Key To Succeed in Today’s Hot Market
- Are There Fees for Canceling a Real Estate Agent Contract?
- Can You Buy a FSBO Home With a Real Estate Agent?
- Construction Catastrophes: 5 Epic Homebuilding Fails That Buyers Should Run Away From
- ‘40 Year Old Property Virgin’ Reveals Just How Hard It Is To Buy a Home Today
- Are You Truly Ready To Downsize? 9 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Giving Up Space
- What Does ‘Under Contract’ Mean in a Real Estate Listing?
- Avoid These 6 Mistakes When Upsizing to a New Home
- California First-Time Home Buyer Assistance Programs for 2021
- Why Might a Listing’s Square Footage Differ From the Appraisal?
- What Is a Contingent Offer? What It Means When Buying a Home
- 8 Potential Problems You Should Watch Out for When Viewing a Home’s Garage
- I Want to Buy a House, but It Needs Some Major Repairs. Is It Worth It?