Buying a Home
Having trouble just knowing where to begin on buying a home? Make searching for a new home easier by knowing how to take the first steps to buying your new home.
Ask yourself these few questions:
- What school district do I want to live in?
- What area of the City do I want to live in?
- How far of a drive am I willing to go to and from work?
- How much do I want to pay monthly on a mortgage?
- What size home do I need?
- What type home will fit my needs?
- Where do I go in order to qualify for a mortgage loan?
Once you have answered these few questions, your searching for a home becomes easier and not so overwhelming. If you need assistance in answering these questions, Compas Realty will point you in the right direction.
Read Tips on Home Buying from Realtor.com
- How Long Does It Take To Buy a House?
- How VA Loans Helped This Veteran Buy His Starter Home—and His Forever Home
- 10 Costs of Buying a Home You Need To Know About
- This Veteran Used VA Loans To Buy 3 Homes: Here’s What He Learned, and Wishes You Knew
- Step Aboard Your Affordable Abode: Everything You Need To Know About Buying a Houseboat
- On the House: The 5 Things a Real Estate Editor Learned 2 Years Into Homeownership
- The Weird Way We Bought Our Dream Home—and Beat the Housing Market’s Affordability Crisis
- 7 Things Your Home Inspector Wishes You Knew
- 10 Essential Questions To Ask When Buying a Home (That You May Have Missed)
- Shopping for a Home? Case the Joint Like a Burglar
- 5 Questions To Ask Before You Buy a Home in a Hurricane Zone
- On the House: How To Find a House When There Are So Few for Sale?
- How HOA Fees Work in New-Construction Communities: What To Expect
- Home Buyers’ 7 Biggest Regrets: How Many Will Haunt You?
- What Is a Spec Home? A Brand-New House Without the Long Wait