Buying a Home
Having trouble just knowing where to begin on buying a home? Make searching for a new home easier by knowing how to take the first steps to buying your new home.
Ask yourself these few questions:
- What school district do I want to live in?
- What area of the City do I want to live in?
- How far of a drive am I willing to go to and from work?
- How much do I want to pay monthly on a mortgage?
- What size home do I need?
- What type home will fit my needs?
- Where do I go in order to qualify for a mortgage loan?
Once you have answered these few questions, your searching for a home becomes easier and not so overwhelming. If you need assistance in answering these questions, Compas Realty will point you in the right direction.
Read Tips on Home Buying from Realtor.com
- Buying New Construction? How Rising Mortgage Rates Can Add Thousands to Your Loan
- The Homebuying Timeline: How Long It Takes To Buy a House—and How To Speed Things Up If You’re in a Rush
- 7 Surprising Signs You’re Buying a House You’ll Slowly Come To Hate
- Buying an Apartment: How to Ditch Renting for Good
- What Is a Cul-de-Sac? A Dead End That Draws Home Buyers in Droves
- The Surprising Challenges of Living in a Cul-de-Sac
- Buying a Short Sale: 4 Tips to Make Yours the Winning Offer
- 10 Shocking Facts About Chip and Joanna Gaines on ‘Fixer Upper’ That Will Leave You Floored
- 5 Genius Tactics Real Estate Agents Use When They Buy Their Own Homes
- Co-op vs. Condo: What’s the Difference Between These Types of Homes?
- How to Write a House Offer Letter That Will Win Over the Sellers
- Should You Buy a House With a Bad Septic System?
- Are Property Taxes Lower for Condos or Townhouses?
- What Is a Real Estate Broker vs Real Estate Agent—and Who Should You Hire?
- 6 Brilliant Homebuying Lessons We Learned From TikTok