Buying a Home
Having trouble just knowing where to begin on buying a home? Make searching for a new home easier by knowing how to take the first steps to buying your new home.
Ask yourself these few questions:
- What school district do I want to live in?
- What area of the City do I want to live in?
- How far of a drive am I willing to go to and from work?
- How much do I want to pay monthly on a mortgage?
- What size home do I need?
- What type home will fit my needs?
- Where do I go in order to qualify for a mortgage loan?
Once you have answered these few questions, your searching for a home becomes easier and not so overwhelming. If you need assistance in answering these questions, Compas Realty will point you in the right direction.
Search 1000s of Properties for Sale
Read Tips on Home Buying from Realtor.com
- ‘Selling Sunset’ Spills Some Vital Homebuying Intel That Sellers Don’t Want You To Know
- A Red Flag or No Big Deal? The Home I Want To Buy Was ‘Sold 6 Times in the Past 10 Years’
- What Is a Plat, Plot, CO, or QMI? 12 Terms You Need To Know When Buying a New-Construction Home
- I Bought a Beach House With a Friend—Would It Be My Biggest Regret or a Smashing Success?
- The Hybrid Appraisal: It’s Cheaper, but Does It Protect Homebuyers?
- Save for a Down Payment or Retirement? Here’s What To Know Before Lowering 401(k) Contributions
- What Are Housing Starts, and Why Should Homebuyers Care?
- Days on Market: A Week-by-Week Guide of What To Expect When Selling Your Home
- Sick of Being Outbid on a Home? Try Sweetening the Deal With a Rent-Back Agreement
- On the House: If the Housing Market Is Down, Why Do Bidding Wars and Offers Over the List Price Abound?
- 7 Awesome Features That Might Make Your House Harder to Sell
- 5 Ways Buying a New House Can Be Better for the Environment (and Your Budget) Than Buying an Old One
- ‘My Lottery Dream Home’ IDs 5 Home Features More Valuable Than Jackpots and Mansions
- 4 Ways for Buyers To Deal With a Low Home Appraisal
- What To Look for in a Homebuilder: 9 Questions To Ask To Pick the Right One